Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall=Football, Hunting, and Decorating!

We have had a beautiful warm fall. In fact, trying to decorate with such high temperatures for fall was a task in of itself. 90 degrees is not normal but welcomed since it took so long to get us summer. Jonny started Football this year!!! So excited to watch him play being a 6th grader his field time is limited but he is figuring out the game and tonight is the last one.;( A little sad I am but when one season is over another one is right around the corner. And the next one is Hunting! This will also be his first year of hunting. We can't be more excited! Since its his first year he will be able to hunt 2 days early starting the 20th. And his tags are free! Of course my new love of burlap will be appearing this fall as pendants and possible other things. I will post more soon! Gotta keep up on this blog I'm slacking! Also, for my new nephew burp rags!

No comments:

Post a Comment